Monday 2 June 2014

Currently Coveting - Rifle Paper Co x Hygge & West









I know, I know, I have a slight obsession with anything that Rifle Paper Co touch, but their new collaboration with Hygge & West is too good not to share. 

Screenprinted in Chicago, there are 6 prints available in 26 colourways, all begging to be hung on a feature wall or two. I mean, who doesn't want pineapples on their kitchen walls, or zebras and elephants running amok in their bathroom?

They start at $135 (£80) for a 30 foot roll, so while they won't completely break the bank they're definitely more of a considered purchase. I'm a strong believer in cost-per-wear, and if you think about how many times you glance at your walls over the course of a year, I think it's money well spent. Just call it cost-per-view.

Rifle Paper Co for Hygge & West, available here.



All images from here

No comments:

Post a Comment