Sunday 19 October 2014

Links for the weekend



A rare weekend where we're both off work, seems the perfect time to head down to the Imperial War Museum for the first time since its major refurbishment. 

Since spending some time this year in several major European cities, and having to pay to visit their museums and attractions, has made me vow to appreciate the incredible free activities our city has to offer.

Our journey down to Lambeth takes a while, so on the ride down I'll be reading this and laughing at this, but don't think I'd ever have the guts to do this!

When we get back, I'll be checking out some other links I've seen this week that I really enjoyed.

Brightening up a wall with this amazing freebie 

- Current obsession to help to fight the daily battle against split ends 

- Really need to do this with my twin Mum 
- Totally in awe of this, and wish I had the same level of dedication to a new skill
Happy Sunday!

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment