Tuesday 18 March 2014

Currently coveting - Etsy

I've been using Etsy since I stumbled upon it seven years ago, in the sites' very early days, and have happily purchased everything from vintage popcorn bags to artisan marshmellows to jewellery from there ever since. 

So much more than an online craft shop, their front page is beautifully curated and is a real gold mine for anyone looking for something unique for themselves or for a special gift for a friend. 

I find myself clicking the little favourites button on more and more items every week, but here are some things I'm coveting at the moment. 


Beautiful little landscape painted in oil by PaintingWell


Some quirky coasters to bring character to the table


A pretty temporary tattoo until I'm brave enough for the real thing





Necklaces in candy colours


And because you can never, ever have enough bags...


... or wallets

No comments:

Post a Comment